One Move Group provides property services to individuals and organisations. In order to carry out these services and day-to-day operations, the company may need to collect, share and store data about those individuals and organisations.
- how we obtain information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you (“Personal Data”)
- the types of personal data we collect
- the reasons we process your personal data
- the rights you have relating to your personal data
- who we may share your personal data with
- our legal bases for processing your personal data
Controller’s contact details
One Move Group is the controller for personal information we process, unless otherwise stated.
Our address is: One Move Property Group Ltd, 94 Clerkenwell Rd, London, EC1M 5RJ, United Kingdom
Data Protection Officer
You can contact us at [email protected] or using the postal address above.
How do we get your information?
The vast majority of personal information that we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You have enquired about one of our services including purchasing a property with us
- You have attended or requested tickets to attend one of our events
- You contact us over email, telephone or social media
- You have subscribed to our email newsletter
- You have applied for a job with us
- You represent an organisation which we work with or wants to work with us
We may also receive information indirectly, in the following scenarios:
- You have made an enquiry about a property or service through one of our marketing providers, (Rightmove, Zoopla, etc.), or through one of our developers
- You have purchased one of our properties through a third party agent
- A friend or relative has referred you to us, as you are interested in purchasing a property or service from us
What information do we collect?
We may collect, use, store or transfer different kinds of data about you:
- Identity Data including first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data including address, email addresses and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account details.
- Purchase Data including details about payments to and from you, and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data including IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing preferences indicating whether you would be interested in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
Why do we use your information?
The way we process your information will differ depending on the reason you provided it to us. These include but may not be limited to:
- Assisting you in identifying suitable properties
- Processing your reservation of a property
- Protecting agents and preventing fraud
- Providing and communicating our services
- Operating and improving our website and other online services
- Assessing and processing your application for a job
- Complying with legal obligations
Marketing emails we send contain a tracking pixel that allows us to gather basic information. This information tracks certain events regarding our emails only. These events include but may not be limited to:
- Email open
- Email click
- Email views
- Email read
Your data rights
You have the following rights to your personally identifiable information in according with the GDPR. Please note that we will only comply to the extent required to by law and, if it is legally required to keep your details the way they are, we will be unable to comply with your requests.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact [email protected].
Right of access
You have the right of access to your personally identifiable information that we hold. This includes:
- Why we have your details
- What we do with your data
- Who has access to your personal details
- Where we may transfer your details
- What types of data we have
- How long we intend to keep your data and why
- Whether we use your data for profiling and automated decision making
- What security measures we have taken if we store your data in a different country or with an international company
Right to rectification
If you think that information we hold on you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request that rectify it.
Right to erasure
If you no longer consent to us holding your information, you may request that we delete all of your details from our systems. However, we may have legal obligations which mean we are unable to delete some or all of your details.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request that we stop using your data in a particular way, for instance for marketing purposes.
You have the right to ask us for a copy of data that you have provided to us, in order to transfer it to another organisation.
Who do we share your details with?
We share your details with selected service providers who help us to provide our services to you.
These companies are as follows:
- Adobe Echosign
- Google Analytics
We also use the following services:
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
Lawful basis for processing
We process your information under one or more of the following bases:
When you request information from us, join our newsletter, or purchase a property you request your clear and unambiguous consent to us processing your the personal details for this purpose.
We will process and use your personal details to fulfil our contractual obligations so we can provide you with your requested products and services.
We will process and use your personal details to carry out and improve our products and services, send you marketing communications, risk assessment, fraud prevention, suppressions and opt out of communications, web analytics, cloud storage and backup, and other
Compliance with laws
We will process and use your personal details to comply with legal obligations under applicable laws.
Note that you may visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ to learn about the options that some of the third parties we work with offer for opting out of certain ad targeting activities. You will need to visit those websites from each browser and device that you would like to be covered by your opt-out. Because the opt-out tools may depend on cookies, you may need to visit these sites again to reinstate your preferences if you delete your cookies.
If you would like to raise a complaint over the way that One Move Group processes your information, do so in the first instance to the Data Protection Departement at [email protected]
If you are unsatisfied with the way your complaint is handled, you can contact your Country Data Protection Authority if applicable. In the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Changes to this policy
We regularly revisit this policy and update it from time to time. This policy was last updated in December 2019.